Independent Visa (subclass 189) is an Australian skilled visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer, a family member or a state or territory. A visa holder can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.
How do I apply for Australian PR 189?
What documents do I need for 189 visa?
Here is a subclass 189 document checklist that you need to attach with your application:
- 189 visa application form.
- Identity Proof (or ID)
- Skill Assessment Report.
- English Language Test results.
- Documents of skilled employment.
- 2 passport-sized coloured photographs.
- Documents to prove your educational qualification.
How do I apply for Australian PR 189?
The step by step procedure to apply for Australian PR 189 skill assessment are given below:
- Check if your occupation is on the skilled occupation list.
- Submit an Expression of Interest.
- Wait for an invitation to apply for this visa.
- Collect your documents.
- Apply for visa within 60 days of invitation.
Browse https://www.visa2immigration.com/ for more information about Visa and immigration.


No comments:
Post a Comment